15 April, 2019LIFESTYLE DAIRY-FREE DINNER GLUTEN-FREE OPTIMUM NUTRITION RECIPES
Good fish paired with great seasoning and a nice crust is divine. This easy recipe for hemp crusted fish is a unique way of incorporating the nutty wholesome flavor of hemp with what may seem as an unusually matched ingredient at first. The first bite will have you thinking otherwise.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Rinse fish under cold water and pat dry. Remove skin.
3. Combine flour, hulled hemp seed and spices.
4. Beat the eggs in a separate dish with a pinch of salt for an egg wash.
5. Dip both sides of the fillets in the egg wash first and then the dry mixture.
6. Place on cookie sheet lined with oiled parchment paper.
7. Drizzle tops of fillets with oil.
8. Turn halfway through baking.
9. Bake 8-10 minutes on each side.
You can also pan fry these wonderful fish fillets, however, be careful not to flip them too much or they will lose their lovely crust - that's why no fuss baking is preferred.