15 April, 2019BREAKFAST GREAT 4 KIDS HEALTHY SNACKS RECIPES SWEET TREATS
A great way to wake up in the AM. These gourmet delicate crêpes are great for breakfast or brunch and are as delicious as they sound. You can even serve them as a dessert with a fruit filling and whipped topping.
1. Place all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Add eggs and milk and whisk till smooth.
3. Melt butter in a small pot or sauce pan, add to mixture and whisk until well incorporated.
4. Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from fridge and whisk before using.
6. Place a medium non-stick pan on medium heat, add 2 ounces of crepe batter to non-stick pan.
7. Cook on one side for approx. 1 1/2 minutes and flip gently with a spatula.
8. Cook one more minute and place on a plate until ready to use.
9. Sprinkle Hulled Hemps Seeds on top if desired and top with fresh macerated berries.
For chocolate lovers, swap out the natural flavoured protein for the NATERA™ Dark Chocolate Hemp Protein. Garnish with thinly sliced bananas instead of berries.